martes, 17 de mayo de 2011

happy birthday funny animation

happy birthday funny animation. funny gifs animated. happy
  • funny gifs animated. happy


  • WestonHarvey1
    Jul 21, 11:13 AM
    - The call loss issue is 1/100 or less, worse for the new 4 model than the prior 3GS model.


    This is key. If the iPhone 4 isn't dropping calls any more often than the 3GS, then there is no real issue at all. Either almost no one is dropping additional calls because of the antenna, or if the issue is more widespread, it is made up for by antenna performance improvements elsewhere. The net result? Same performance as 3GS which no one complained about.

    You can either accept that or accuse AT&T and Apple of faking that 1/100 number, in which case your argument is standing in the tinfoil hat section.




    happy birthday funny animation. free happy birthday funny
  • free happy birthday funny


  • Links
    Aug 9, 06:49 PM
    Would someone who bought what they assume to be the newer
    version of this display with improve brightness and contrast
    please post part of your serial number.

    Mine: 2A6211XXXXX (Xs represents the rest of my number)
    date of manufacture: May 2006

    Determined from the decoder at:
    http://www.chipmunk.nl/klantenservice/applemodel.html

    I'm trying to detemine if the one I just bought is in this new batch.
    And if it isn't I want to return it quickly.
    I have 15 days to return it and exchange if I don't want this display to the store
    where I bought it (not from an Apple store).




    happy birthday funny animation. Happy Birthday
  • Happy Birthday


  • starstreak
    Jul 21, 06:40 PM
    Ok yeah,yeah whatevers Apple. You need to do a hardware fix. Quit pointing fingers. Because unless you can tell me, the other phones in question sold 3million AND told their users that their phone is awesome cuz they made the attenna better, you're not gonna get me to stop thinking Apple is da bomb.




    happy birthday funny animation. funny_happy_Birthday_song.mp4
  • funny_happy_Birthday_song.mp4


  • miles01110
    Apr 14, 03:43 PM
    It's the same cumulative dose, however over a vastly different timeframe.

    No, it is not. Educate yourself on the facts, then rejoin the conversation.




    happy birthday funny animation. Funny Stupid
  • Funny Stupid


  • AlBDamned
    Nov 10, 07:39 PM
    FFA was the only multiplayer mode worth playing in MW2. The rest sucked. Honestly Infinity Ward lost the plot after CoD 2 since then they have been well below par.

    I guess we'll have to agree to disagree... The objective games in MW2 are great IMHO. Black Ops looks and feels ***** in comparison.




    happy birthday funny animation. Happy Birthday Funny Animation
  • Happy Birthday Funny Animation


  • AP_piano295
    Apr 25, 02:36 PM
    my question is what would you have McDonalds employees do.

    You are asking teenagers to get involved in a fight and try to break it up.
    Not really something you expect the average person of the street to do why should teenagers working and McDonalds be any different.
    Heck most of the time betting/ fights are over before the brain finishes processing "Is that really happening?" followed by "Should I do anything?" Most of the time they get stuck in an endless loop of not sure what to do and the fight or flight responses takes over.

    While the people doing the beating deserve to rot in jail at the same time I would not expect the employees to do anything other than really call the cops. This is one would you expect a person of the street to do something other than really call the cops and it is still over by the time the above loop is completed.

    Well I don't know about you but if I saw someone beating the **** out of someone else while I'm working I would certainly get involved. And I would expect the same consideration from others.

    If your employed somewhere part of your job is keeping the peace.




    happy birthday funny animation. happy birthday card - free
  • happy birthday card - free


  • iJohnHenry
    Apr 27, 04:26 PM
    Interesting take, but I can see in 1080p the impending sexual harassment lawsuits.

    Got that covered.

    Since all the 'action' will take place in stalls, we have surveillance cameras on the doors and the sinks.

    Good way to monitor hand-washing too. LOL :p




    happy birthday funny animation. Funny Happy Birthday Guy
  • Funny Happy Birthday Guy


  • DeSnousa
    May 16, 07:44 PM
    you have to run the smp2 client to get a3 units. and you have to have a passkey and 10 completed units with the passkey to get a bonus (and you have to complete 80% of your units also i think)

    Thanks I have it all configured now, I have been doing a3 units all along. Can't wait to complete my 10 units. Hopefully this should boost the ppd from my i7 as it currently is doing 850-900ppd.




    happy birthday funny animation. Happy Birthday Animated
  • Happy Birthday Animated


  • pknz
    Sep 12, 12:16 AM
    Here's to a ripe Apple Wednesday morning, followed by a Liverpool win.




    happy birthday funny animation. More free funny mens irthday
  • More free funny mens irthday


  • SRSound
    Oct 3, 11:11 PM
    Two things I would love:

    1: Smartphone/mini computer (blackberry style or even as advanced as the Sony UX180P (http://www.mobiletechreview.com/sony_ux180/Sony-Vaio-UX180P.htm)) that operates on a lite version of OS X.

    2: Octo-core Mac Pros BEFORE this happens! Like, you know, late october, early novemberish...

    I'm a dreamer :)




    happy birthday funny animation. Happy Birthday Comments
  • Happy Birthday Comments


  • aristobrat
    Apr 26, 10:34 AM
    I managed McDs for several years in a prior life, both for McOpCo (McDonald's Corporation) and private franchisees.

    Both of them had rules about not physically getting involved in altercations between customers, but it was from the stand-point of putting yourself in harms away, and creating a liability (regardless of who is wrong or right, if you touch a customer, you can personally be sued, as well as the company).

    If this were my store, and I was the manager, I don't think I would have touched the two girls doing the assaulting, but I would have physically gotten between and the girl they were beating the crap out of. If they wanted to punch me, fine. But that's also because I'm 6ft3 and 250lbs (a lot bigger than the blue shirt manager in the video) and those two girls don't scare me.

    If this was a situation where I thought I may get hurt, I don't know if I would do the same.

    It seems like the manager disappeared for awhile in the middle of the video. I hope it was because he was calling 911. The crews reaction was horrible. Had the crew have remained behind the counter and acted in a professional manner, the outcome of this event wouldn't have been any different, IMO.




    happy birthday funny animation. [Picture]Happy Birthday
  • [Picture]Happy Birthday


  • dont24
    Nov 24, 08:12 AM
    Hopefully it still applies to corporate discounts too. Can anyone confirm what?

    Looks like it does. I checked the corporate discount page. The 24" iMac regular $1999, is $1880 - $101. Not bad. $1779 shipped.
    Too bad there's no savings on the Mac Pro.




    happy birthday funny animation. Comical Happy Birthday Cards
  • Comical Happy Birthday Cards


  • Applejuiced
    Apr 15, 03:53 PM
    That doesnt look right.
    Square on the sides instead of the way it is now.
    And whats that wide slot on the side?
    Also theres traces of photoshop usage on those pics they say.




    happy birthday funny animation. Funny Animation, Animated
  • Funny Animation, Animated


  • notromeel
    Apr 25, 02:52 PM
    I don't see it. Holding my iPhone at nearly the same angle and about the same distance they look identical.

    You're holding it wrong.




    happy birthday funny animation. Happy Birthday
  • Happy Birthday


  • CaoCao
    Oct 2, 08:37 PM
    A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.




    happy birthday funny animation. happy birthday animated
  • happy birthday animated


  • logandzwon
    Mar 17, 08:39 AM
    KARMA DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY!!!


    Anyway, if you actually care about the morality of your action, (or technically lack of action,) only you can decide if you did the right thing or not. If you sleep soundly at night then it wasn't immoral.

    Ethically, your probably going to heat if you tell people about it. Modern-day ethics say stealing form an individual by a corporation is fine. An individual stealing from a corporation is bad.

    Eitherway, it will not come out of his paycheck. However, if he is new he might be fired. If he has done it multiple times he might be fired. Realistically, if it wasn't you it would have been someone else though. We all make mistakes, but apparently that isn't the correct job for him.


    BTW... I love all the post by people suggesting that to "fix" the issue by going back and lying about what happened.




    happy birthday funny animation. Occation Greetings | Xceller8
  • Occation Greetings | Xceller8


  • Cybergypsy
    Feb 3, 07:50 AM
    Ban...all the way




    happy birthday funny animation. animated funny happy birthday
  • animated funny happy birthday


  • TEG
    Mar 24, 03:26 PM
    OS X was unique when it was released, Apple did not include it with systems until June and it wasn't the default boot until almost a year later.

    I was given a PowerBook G4 500 when I graduated from High School, when we went to pick it up, the salesmen were surprised that it came with OS X, and doubled RAM at no extra cost. I didn't install OS X the first time until July, shortly after I arrived at college. I enjoyed many aspects of the system, except for the inability to run games like Sim City 3000 in Classic Mode, and issues related to attaching TVs via the SVideo connector, not to mention the lack of a DVD player. Between July and the release of 10.1 in September/October, I'd actually had to have my system sent back to Apple 3 times due to screen/Video Card issues. Each time, when they reformatted the hard drive and installed OS X they did it a different time. The first time both OS X and OS9 were on the same partition, in the second, they were separate, and the third, they were separate, and there was another partition for data. After the third time, I reformatted again, and followed the recommended procedure to install OS X and OS 9, including installing OS X first, then installing OS 9 as a New OS. After 10.1 came out, I began booting into OS 9 less and less, until after 10.5 came out, and I was stuck on Tiger, I actually loaded OS 9 onto my iPod and would boot of of it when I needed. Now, there are only two or three things I could think of still wanting OS 9 for, like SC2K or Myst, but nothing that makes or breaks the system. Now that I'm on a machine that runs Leopard, and I don't have the option, and I don't miss it.

    I just hope that 10.7 doesn't take us cold turkey away from PPC, a bit faster than we would like.

    TEG




    happy birthday funny animation. Animated Happy Birthday Frogs
  • Animated Happy Birthday Frogs


  • darbus69
    May 4, 12:30 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

    ur a nazi if u don't react positive to this ad, just wish apple didnt make me want so much stuff; I hate being a consumer of STUFF sometimes...




    bense27
    Aug 4, 11:43 AM
    haha wow that is even worse. One syllable names just don't sound good.




    ratzzo
    Apr 29, 03:44 PM
    I like it as it is in Snow Leopard.




    ArtOfWarfare
    Jul 21, 10:23 AM
    As for people being surprised at Apple's childishness, have you forgotten about the douchetastic "I'm a Mac campaign".

    That campaign was saying "Look what we can do that you can't."

    That is proper advertising and the way it should be done.

    This campaign says "Look, you're just as bad as we are."

    I'm a Mac raised the bar, this thing just pulls the bar down.




    Flowbee
    Nov 23, 05:37 PM
    A preliminary list available at this time reveals the following sales:

    Has this preliminary list been published somewhere, or is this secret inside information?




    maclaptop
    Apr 15, 10:25 PM
    It's not only new territory, it's outside their core competency. Like Cisco selling cameras or Google selling phones.

    Its this closed minded view that separates risk taking leaders from regular employees.

    To prove this, all one has to do is look at Apple's success in portions of the tech sector that they previously had not occupied.

    Never say never :)



    No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario en la entrada